Ajman Offshore Company
(Year 2 Price onwards £1,700.00)
Ajman is one of the 7 emirates that makes up the UAE (United Arab Emirates) and is situated only 7 miles from Dubai. A popular place for international investors wishing to set up a free zone company or an offshore company due to its low costs, enhanced privacy and various benefits. Ajman free zone is one of the fastest growing Offshore and Freezone authorities, it has experienced over 400% growth in company formation activities recently. As a “tax-free” business territory, the UAE is one of the well- known jurisdictions in the world for incorporating offshore companies. The Ajman Freezone is known for its package of unbeatable advantages is widely recognised as the entrepreneur’s haven today.
Thanks to the EU Savings Directive of 2003, and recent US-EU initiatives to wipe out tax havens, the UAE has become the better place to incorporate offshore companies for various reasons and purposes. UAE looks set to reap the rewards of a recent EU and US ruling under which banks are now forced to reveal information to tax authorities.
The UAE enjoys a reputation as a secure, tax-free jurisdiction for international banking and Company Incorporation
- Incorporation of an offshore company within 24hours
- 100% income tax exemption; 100% corporate tax exemption, 100% capital and profit repatriation
- No capital gains tax; no VAT; no withholding tax
- No annual filing, closed register anonymous and discreet
- Multi-currency accounts, banking facilities
- No physical presence required for incorporation
- Only 7 miles from Dubai