About the Bank
Eurobank Cyprus is part of Eurobank Group – banking organization with total assets of more than €70 billion and a pillar of the Greek banking system, holding strategic position in retail and business banking in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia and offering discerning Wealth Management services in Cyprus and Luxembourg.
Eurobank Cyprus has become a key local player in this important financial centre and its primal focus is International Business Banking. Eurobank Cyprus is a crucial ally in accomplishing the clients’ financial and business objectives, offering superior service that is timely, flexible and customized.
The Bank offers current, notice and fixed deposit accounts, trade finance and credit facilities, credit cards and treasury product.
Required Corporate Documents
- Board Resolution authorising account opening
- Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution
- Register of Members and Directors
- Business Plan
- Organogram, showing company’s structure
Required Personal Documents
For Shareholders above 20%, Directors, Beneficial Owners, Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Signatories:
- ID Card / current valid Passport
- Recent Proof of Address i.e. Recent Utility Bill / Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Bank Reference letter
Personal visit is not required.
Available, free of charge. Charge for digipass – EUR 10.
Debit and Credit Cards
VISA and MasterCard debit/credit card.
Time Required for Account Opening
Up to 1 month, once all documents received.
All major currencies.
- Outward Remittances:
- In foreign currency bellow EUR 2,000 – EUR 8
- In foreign currency above EUR 2,000 – EUR 16
- In EUR below EUR 2,000 – EUR 5
- In EUR above EUR 2,000 – EUR 10
Above charges do not include correspondent bank charges. For foreign exchange transactions, commission of 0.1 % (min EUR 5, max 340) is applicable.
- Inward Remittances:
- In EUR up to EUR 1.000 – free of charge
- In EUR from EUR 1.001 to EUR 5,000 – EUR 2
- In EUR from EUR 5,001 to EUR 20,000 – EUR 4
- In EUR from EUR 20.001 to EUR 50.000 – EUR 10
- In EUR above EUR 50.000 – EUR 16
- In foreign currency below EUR 2,000 – EUR 8
- In foreign currency above UR 2,000 – EUR 16
- For foreign exchange transactions, commission of 0.1 % (min EUR 5, max EUR 340) is applicable
- Account maintenance – Nil
- Bank reference letter – EUR 25
- Audit confirmation letter – EUR 40