Offshore Tax Advice
Looking to minimise and even eliminate your UK taxes?
Finding a recognised expert in UK and international tax planning can be difficult, not to mention expensive. It is also hard to find high street accounts with specialist knowledge of offshore tax planning. So we have teamed up with the advisers at Wealth Protection Report to offer you a simple, cost effective service that gives members access to fast online tax planning guidance advice, (covering both UK and offshore tax planning) from top tax experts at a substantially reduced cost.
Offshore Formations 247 customers enjoy the following preferential plans:
- Monthly member – £1.00 then £7.99 per month (20% discount)
- Quarterly member – £1.00 then £18.75 per quarter (25% discount)
- Annual member – £67.20 pa (30% discount)
What you can expect from Wealth Protection Report:
- Top Tax Planning Schemes
- Latest Offshore Structures To Reduce CGT
- Latest Tax Downloads
- Featured Reports
- Popular Tax Planning Resources
- 1,940 Tax Questions Answered!
Who can benefit from joining?
Anyone who has anything other than very basic tax affairs. To give you some examples, the following people usually get substantial benefits from joining us:
- Non Domiciliaries,
- Non Residents/Anyone planning to move overseas,
- Anyone selling property or investments,
- Property traders and investors,
- Financial traders and investors,
- Anyone interested in estate planning,
- Business owners/company shareholders,
- Anyone planning on selling a business,
- Anyone interested in using offshore companies and trusts
“As well as providing access to almost 700 tax planning articles and reports, we have answered over 1,900 detailed tax consultancy questions (as at May 2011) from members completely FREE OF CHARGE.”
The contents of this website are for information only and are intended to assist readers in identifying any tax planning opportunities that may be available to them. The information contained on this website is not intended to be a substitute for taking proper taxation advice and should not be relied upon in this way. Always consult a qualified accountant or taxation adviser.
Your situation will then be looked at individually and specific advice relevant to your circumstances can be given. OffshoreFormations247.com accept no responsibility for any loss arising as a result of reliance on any information contained in this website.