STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR SUPPLY OF SERVICES
Emford Global DMCC t/a Offshore Formations 247
General Terms and Conditions
Please read the following General Terms and conditions very carefully as they affect your use of the Website and your rights.
1.1 Your use of the Website is subject to these General terms and Conditions together with any more specific terms we may draw your attention to before you purchase any products from the Website.
1.3 The following definitions apply
- A. “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair contract Terms Act 1977.
- B. “General Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions
- C. “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific terms and conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
- D. “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the web site you are browsing when you clicked on a link to these General Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
- E. “we” or “us” or “ourselves” refers to the organisation whose name is identified to you on the Website. Please note that because these General Terms and Conditions apply to more than one Web Site, references to “We” or “Us” in there General Terms and Conditions means the company, partnership, or other organisation that is identified on the home page of the Web Site you were browsing when you were referred to these General Terms and Conditions.
1.4 Information Contained on the Web site
- A. While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the information content or materials provided on the Website (including, without limitation, any as to quality, accuracy, completeness or reliability).
- B. All material on the Website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice, and it must therefore not be relied upon as such. You should arrange your own advice from a qualified party before acting in reliance on any of the information, or purchasing any of the products or services, available on or from the Web Site.
1.5 Updates and Changes
- A. The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- B. Changes to these General Terms and Conditions or to the Specific Terms and Conditions may be made at any time and your use of the Website, or the purchase of products or services, are subject to any such changes. You agree to check to see if any changes have been made to the General or the relevant Specific terms each time you visit the Website or purchase products or services from it.
1.6 Exclusion of liability to you from the use of the Web Site
- A. The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- B. Any and all liability to you that may arise from your access to and use of the Web Site, whether due to negligence, breach of duty or otherwise, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- C. No warranty is given that the functionality of the Website
- will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- D. We are not responsible for the content of other Websites that link to the Website, nor are we responsible for the content of any Website to which links are provided from the Website. Links to other sites are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply that we approve of those sites.
- E. Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ourselves for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or that of its employees or agents.
1.7 Copyright and trade marks (Intellectual Property)
- A. The copyright in all materials on the Website, including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs and the source code and software belong to their respective owners. Trade marks (whether registered or not) company names and the like are the property of their respective owners.
- B. You are licensed to view and temporarily store Website pages and their content in your browser’s temporary cache, and also to print out for reference a single copy for non-commercial purposes and off-line review. You may not sell or re-sell anything available from the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted pursuant to any product or service purchased by you from the Web Site where such permission is either expressly given or is a necessary attribute of the product or service concerned.
1.8 Force Majeure –supply of goods or services ordered through the Website
- A. In connection with the supply of any goods or services ordered by you through the Website, we shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire or failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations to you (to the extent we owe any such obligations) should a force Majeure event occur.
- B. If a Force Majeure event to which this clause applies shall occur, we agree to notify you as soon as practicable. If the Force Majeure event continues for more than 14 days, either party shall have the right to cancel the agreement and where services have been paid for in advance but have not been rendered, you will be entitled to a refund from the date of cancellation for all such services.
1.9 User name and password
- The website may provide the facility to register in order to gain enhanced access privileges or in order to purchase products or services. If you register, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password. On no account should you disclose your password to anyone else. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss or damage we may incur resulting from breach of this clause.
1.10 Data Protection
- A. We take our obligations of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will not, therefore, sell or make you data available to any third party without your prior consent, except for the following limited purposes
- B. You data may be passed to other companies partnerships or organisations in the same or associated management or control as ourselves for marketing purposes or to provide you with new product information that we think may be of interest to you. You agree that we or our associates may communicate with you by telephone, email, fax, or by post to advise you of new products or services that we or our associates may offer. You understand that your data may be transmitted and stored overseas (including outside the European Union) as part of these processes.
- C. You may amend any information provided to us as part of registration on the Website at any time.
1.12 Terminating the use of the Website
- We may withdraw or suspend your right to access or use the Website at any time, without prior notice and without providing any reason.
- No waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our right to enforce such rights in the future
- A. If any provision of these General terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected
- B. In the event of there being any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions that apply specifically to the purchase of certain goods or services through the Website, the Specific terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- C. No person who is not a direct a party to any agreement covered by these General Terms and conditions shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Agreement.
- D. Where you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel and contract for the provision of goods or services, by notice in writing, at any time before seven working days have passed from the day after the contract was made. If, however, we have started to perform our side of the contract before you exercise your right to cancel, then the right to cancel is lost.
- A. This clause applies where these General Terms and Conditions or the Specific Terms and Conditions provide expressly or by implication for the service of notices.
- B. any notice required to be given under our Agreement with you or in connection with the matters contemplated by it shall, except where otherwise specifically provided, be in writing in the English language.
- C. Any such notice shall be addressed to the usual business address of the other party and may be:
- D. personally delivered, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given upon delivery at the relevant address if it is delivered not later than 17.00 hours on a Business Day, or, if it is delivered later than 17.00 hours on a Business Day or at any time on a day which is not a Business Day, at 08.00 hours on the next Business Day; or
- E. if within the United Kingdom, sent by first class pre-paid post, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given two Business Days after the date of posting; or
- F. if from or to any place outside the United Kingdom, sent by pre-paid airmail, or by air courier in which case it shall be deemed to have been given seven Business Days after the date of posting in the case of airmail or two Business Days after delivery to the courier, in the case of air courier;
- G. sent by facsimile, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given when despatched, subject to confirmation of uninterrupted transmission by a transmission report provided that any notice despatched by facsimile after 17.00 hours on any Business Day or at any time on a day which is not a Business Day shall be deemed to have been given at 08.00 on the next Business Day; or
- H. sent by electronic mail, in which case, it shall be deemed to be given when received but subject to the same provisions regarding receipt after 17.00 hours as apply to notices sent by Facsimile.
1.16 Governing law and Jurisdiction
- A. Your use of the Website and the purchase of any products or services from it are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- B. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of the web site or the purchase of any products or services from it.
- Delivery terms quoted are subject to confirmation after order and are at times subject to unforeseen delays over which we have no control. The Company whilst making reasonable effort to comply with the quoted date of delivery shall not be liable for any penalty, loss, injury, damage or expenses directly or indirectly consequent upon any delay or failure in delivery or performance by the Company or its agents or servants from any course whatsoever nor shall such delay entitle the client to cancel any order or refuse to accept or repudiate any contact for work to be done.
Specific Terms and Conditions – OffshoreFormations247.com
2.1 These Specific Terms and Conditions are applicable to transactions made through the OffshoreFormations247.com website at www.offshoreformations247.com and subsidiary pages
- “OffshoreFormations247.com”, “we”, “us” or “ourselves” means Emford Global DMCC T/as OffshoreFormations247.com whose registered office is at Unit 903, Fortune Executive Tower, Plot no T1, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE.
- A. All orders that you place through this Website are deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the products or services that we supply subject to these Terms and are subject to acceptance of the order by ourselves. We may choose not to accept any order without providing a reason.
- B. You are presented with a range of choices during the ordering process. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read and understand these choices before you proceed with any purchase. Please contact us during usual UK office hours if you are unsure about anything before you proceed with a purchase (please note that while we endeavour to respond to enquiries promptly, we cannot guarantee to do so. It remains your responsibility to take advice about the product you intend to order before the order is placed)
- C. Please note all payments made on our website are processed by our UK collection agent.
2.4 Services not included in product purchased by you from us online
- A. Our products do not include any of the following in respect of any of the packages we offer for sale online:
1. Accountancy advisory services, tax advice, auditing of your books or other services not expressly mentioned.. 2. Any advice on the suitability or adequacy of any company you may purchase from us for your intended purposes.
- B. You are strongly advised to seek independent advice before you purchase a company from us. We assume that you have done so. If you have not yet taken such advice, please do not proceed with any purchase until you have done so.
2.5 Price of goods and Services
- A. The price for any goods or services that you purchase from us is as set out under the option you select and unless otherwise stated, all prices exclude VAT at the prevailing rate.
- B. The total purchase price, including VAT, if any, will be displayed in your shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- C. We reserve the right periodically to update the prices on the Website and to add to, amend, or withdraw the products and services that we offer, without prior notice. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices are correct, but in the event of serious error, any transaction shall be voidable by us and you would then be entitled to a full refund.
- D. We shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing or amending any of the products we sell, or for refusing or failing to process an order.
- E. Incorporation and subsequent annual fees are charged as per the date of order. Any reduction in fees will only apply to orders placed on or after the date of reduction and will NOT apply to previous orders.
2.6 Incorporation of General Terms and Conditions
- These Specific Terms and Conditions must be read together with the General Terms and Conditions above. The General Terms and conditions apply to any agreement between us and to your use of the Website generally, including for the avoidance of doubt, Clause 1.16, the jurisdiction and governing law clause.
2.7 Refund / Cancellation Policy / Termination
- A. Should you purchase your company / bank account and change your mind before submission to the appropriate registry / official Government body / bank, we will refund all monies paid to us except for an administration charge of up to £200, dependent on efforts undertaken prior to cancellation The charge covers our merchant charges (both on the purchase and the refund) and other incidental expenses. Refunds for company incorporations cannot be given once the company has been submitted to the appropriate registry.
- B. Bank Account Applications – Please be advised that our bank introduction fee does not guarantee a successful opening of an offshore bank account. We can only undertake to introduce you to the bank and assist you with the completion of the application forms and process. The final decision lies with the bank themselves as all banks have their own T&C’s, ID requirements and opening criteria. It is entirely within the banks rights to accept or reject applications for accounts, and their prerogative as to whether they explain their reasons for rejecting an application.
- C. If we have completed and submitted all the necessary paperwork for your bank account application, and the account application is rejected by the bank, we reserve the right to retain all fees paid in consideration of our time and attention spent on the application.
- D. Discounted Packages – please note that if you decide to cancel any element of a discounted package, then the refund we will process will be calculated based on applying the total package percentage discount on a pro rated basis applied to each component. Once again, consideration will need to be given as to whether the company has been incorporated. Once incorporated (either with or without Nominee Officers), then these elements of the package will not be eligble for a refund. Bank account application refunds will follow the same policy as outlined in bullet point C above, and if eligible, will be processed by applying the total package percentage discount on a pro rated basis.
- E. Termination – A termination fee of £600 per entity shall be payable by the client to Hercules International Limited T/as OffshoreFormations247.com upon the client notifying us that management of the client’s entity or entities is to be transferred to another corporate services provider. The said termination fee will be charged in addition to any disbursements or other fees due and payable at the time of termination.
2.8 Limited Liability Policy
- You, as the client limit the liability of offshoreformations247.com to the services, work and goods ordered and paid for.
- Offshoreformations247.com and you, as the client agree that we will not be involved into use of any services, work and goods, that we have no personal interest, insight, control or influence into your business operations.
- You, as the client indemnifies us from any and all liability resulting from using the services, work and goods, not limited to but especially from operating companies.
- In case of disputes between us and you, as the client, you agree the maximum extent of damage is limited by the order value, and cannot exceed £5,000.
Notes on Tax Advice
The contents of this website are for information only and are intended to assist readers in identifying any tax planning opportunities that may be available to them. The information contained on this website is not intended to be a substitute for taking proper taxation advice and should not be relied upon in this way. Always consult a qualified accountant or taxation adviser.
Your situation will then be looked at individually and specific advice relevant to your circumstances can be given. OffshoreFormations247.com accept no responsibility for any loss arising as a result of reliance on any information contained in this website.
Customer Service Contact Details
Please write to:-
Emford Global DMCC
Fortune Executive Tower, Plot no T1, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE
Tel – 0808 168 3676